Nicole's Tour

A compilation of the experiences that the upcoming year holds for me. Add a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of poetic spirit...and hopefully all will turn out alright.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

23 days and counting


Forgive me all if this entry is less than exciting. My creative side is currently a little lame due to a lack of good sleep. The lack of good sleep due to stressing more than I ever should about anything. Maybe living amongst the kiwis will help me to chill out a bit.

That's right. In 23 days I leave for my adventure and right now I am sitting in anticipation of the summer's end. Don't get me wrong, it has been a fantastic three months and being the boss is great, but it is time to move on. I feel hyper inside. Very antsy and ready to pack my bags, disassemble and pack up my bike and get my butt on a plane.

So there isn't much news from the front just yet. But, if you are ever curious as to whether I have become a street bum desperately rattling my tin can or if I'm riding along the coast of ninety mile beach on my sweet new cannondale (thanks mom and dad), you can probably check it out here. No promises though, I may be having such a sweet time down under that writing little entires on a web log is the last thing on my mind. Maybe if I'm really lucky I'll end up tramping the Southern Alps for four months and I won't need to concern myself with computers whatsoever...

But for now, I'll sit patiently and await my departure.

-NMK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home