Nicole's Tour

A compilation of the experiences that the upcoming year holds for me. Add a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of poetic spirit...and hopefully all will turn out alright.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

1...2...3...CVSP!



So that's it. The summer is technically over, as is my time as a Chenango Valley lifeguard. It was surprisingly easy to say so long to the beach tonight. That may be because of my upcoming move, it may be because this summer has been more than intense, or it may be a bit of both. All I know is that as we packed up the lines and the sun began to set, a sense of relief, not sadness began to set in.

Regardless of my relief, it has been an amazing five years and I can't even begin to explain to those outside of the CVSP culture the plethora of entertaining moments, unbelievable situations and non-stop nonsense that went on. So this is a tribute to my guards. The ones who made me laugh, the ones who helped me learn, Max's mom for being so damn fine, Zajac for being a great training dummy, my doctor in residence, my personal quilt-maker, my Keith Urban groupie, my partner-in-crime the ass (a name that now has two meanings), the f-ing underage all grown up, and all the rest that made up our eclectic little group. I'll miss you assholes and for one more night..."to wine, rape and revolution..." it is. But then again, I think it'll always be that way. Rip-Ho you son's of bitches. All my love and best of luck children. Lights off, doors locked. Peace out.

-NMK









1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok heres the comment...some of those guys in the pics are hot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home