Nicole's Tour

A compilation of the experiences that the upcoming year holds for me. Add a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of poetic spirit...and hopefully all will turn out alright.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Back from Wilson


<---One of the more minor injuries I obtained from my encounter with a truck...





Well it has been about six hours since my last post and I am as AOK if not better than Milo. After a lovely five hour vacation spent with the rentals in the ER (I say vacation because it is the longest period of time my family has spent together all summer), I've been released with a clean bill of health and an order for "no strenuous activity". Right doc, save it for someone else. I've got roads to ride baby. So we're back on for the Tour de Shunk. I have some advice for the ladies of Binghamton NY: if you for whatever reason need to go to the ER, go to Wilson's. I found that in five hours of waiting around in an oversized gown which made the pattern on my low-cut bikinis public knowledge (yet another reason to own cute underwear), that I encountered a decent number of young and quite attractive men. Trust me, the ER isn't as bad when you've got some hotties taking care of you.

So all is well in Knappland...I'll see you kids on the road tomorrow.

-NMK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home