Nicole's Tour

A compilation of the experiences that the upcoming year holds for me. Add a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of poetic spirit...and hopefully all will turn out alright.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Happy to be Tired

This is the second day that I've been up since five, and with three days in this week left to begin at such an early hour, I couldn't be happier. Things are starting to come together just a bit and it's comforting. I am still a bit troubled as to what to do with the upcoming year, but I'm sure things will work themseleves out. It has been quite a while since I've written and this must be short for my enthusiasm for typing is non-existent right now so here we go:

New job offer. Great job offer. Will probably take it, but will mean leaving my amazing childcare job and probably moving out of the city.

New Bike. Great Bike. It's fantastic to have a roadie again and I've already been out and boppin around on it with Claire, my boss at the childcare center. It's been awesome getting to know her and I hope to stay close to them even if I end up leaving the center. She entered me in a triathlon, a little one, but it's in two weeks so we have lots of training to do anyway.

New people. Cool people. Met some Canadians, both swimmers, did a set with one of them today and it felt great. He kicked my ass but it was fun. We are probably going to compete in a little master's meet this weekend just for fun. Good times.
Julia, a girl I work with at the center, is amazing and we crack up all day. So cool. And Pauline, wonderful Aussie, sweetheart, so glad to know her.

Not much else to talk about, getting dinner ready. I'll be back with more details once I have more time and I've figured stuff out. Regardless of my decision to move outside the city or stay inside the city when my new job starts, I will definitely be moving. Long story, will give full details once things are concrete.

All my love to peeps back home. Miss you and hope the holidays are going well.
-Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home