Nicole's Tour

A compilation of the experiences that the upcoming year holds for me. Add a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of poetic spirit...and hopefully all will turn out alright.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sleeping Beauty



Isn't he just precious? Yes, I think so. And he'll just be so embarassed when he sees his picture up here. hehe.

So yesterday was my last day working for Outaskool, the childcare center. I know that I'm really going to miss those kids, and just having a nice time with everyone else that worked there. We went out to celebrate last night, mainly the end of the holidays, and I got pretty pissed. It has been a while since I've had a lot to drink, let alone a lot of wine to drink, but a few glasses of water and some advil before bed assured me that I would not be hung over this morning. And I wasn't. It's a lovely day and I'm planning on relaxing for most of it. A little housework here and maybe a nice easy ride later (preferably with Craig). My illness is getting better thanks to the delicious drugs that my doctor has given me and I'm thankful that I will be able to function like a normal human being again.

I start my job with the swim school and aquacise classes on tuesday. yay for four day work weeks. I think the only part that may be tough about this job is that I won't be working with coworkers. Rather, I'll be working alone (with kids though), but I won't have much interaction with anyone else during the days. Ah well, money is money for now.

Lots of ideas for the future, planning the road trip for when Daddy and Karen come, looking into getting involved in some groups or film clubs when the cinema stuff starts up again in Winter. Just kind of chilling out. Here are some pics of the house where I live and my sweet little $300 Honda Civic. LOVE IT. Enjoy!







That's everything. It's not a real flash place, but it's home and it's cozy and it's really fun to live there. Yay.

-Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home