Nicole's Tour

A compilation of the experiences that the upcoming year holds for me. Add a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of poetic spirit...and hopefully all will turn out alright.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Big 100!!!

You are all witnesses. This is the 100th post of my blog! A big moment, eh?

Yeah right.

But it is fitting that this milestone is accompanied by yet another big change in my life. I am officially done with my job as a swim teacher! Like I have said in the past, it was very rewarding, but DAMN i'm glad to be getting out of the water for a while. And I am proud to say that in two days I begin my job at Penny Sport Cycles. I have finally broken new ground and managed to tear myself away from the pool...maybe not forever, but for the time being. This should be quite an experience.

That being said I will miss the kids...so this is a tribute to them and all the fun times we shared:

Thomas, Francis, Callun, Isla and Joel

Nathan and Conor

Georgia, Nikki, Laura, Anna

Mya, Katie, Amber and Zoe

Chiara, Emily, Ethan and Jessica

Emily

Charlotte and Sophie

Chiara

Ryan, Tayla, Alex and Bradley

Joel making it an interesting last day...that's his sister headed into the pool on the left.

James, Douglas, Nicolas, Anastasia and Grace

My littlies playing around.

Awesome Olivia

One of my aquacize classes (they will kill me when they see this photo online).

Emily, Chiara, Ethan and Jess with their bros Thomas and Maxwell (what a thug).

Oh Ethan

Me: "Jessica let's get a picture!" Jessica: "Umm you're weird." hahaha.

Amber, shivering as usual

Caitlin and Ian

And now it's off to the bike shop (www.pennysportcycles.co.nz/)!!!

-NMK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home