Nicole's Tour

A compilation of the experiences that the upcoming year holds for me. Add a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of poetic spirit...and hopefully all will turn out alright.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Elevator go nowhere

Alright so a few things:

I got stuck in an elevator today. Yay. It was pretty funny actually, though I felt kind of bad for the man i was stuck in there with. He had a bus to catch and was freaking out.

I got to drive a car last night. I met up with a very cool friend I have been in touch with for the past few months and he let me drive his car. It was, umm, different. I didn't kill us but I definitely tried to turn the windshield wipers on instead of the blinker a number of times.

I currently have no place to stay nor a job. I am in touch with a guy from Rotorua and I may try to get over there somehow. He seems very cool and he is involved with cycling. The more i think about things the more i just want to buy a car, but i am afraid of running into problems with it. i also feel pressed for money since i need to buy a new bike after leaving mine at home. sadly that may have to wait a little longer. i'm not too worried about gaining weight or getting out of shape though since all i basically do is walk everywhere and eat two slices of bread a day with pb and j...the guardhouse tradition lives on.

so i'm off today to figure my life out some more. fun fun. it's not so bad actually, i've met some cool people who may be interested in what i'm doing so i'll at least have someone else to travel with.

alright i'm out.

nic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home