Nicole's Tour

A compilation of the experiences that the upcoming year holds for me. Add a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of poetic spirit...and hopefully all will turn out alright.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hubber Duckie...

you're the one.

Sooo I started my new job today in which I teach swim lessons and aquacise classes. And despite my initial thought of "holy crap what the hell have I gotten myself into???" it turned out to be a pretty good day. A pretty quick day as well. So to make a long story short, I taught some babies, taught some big kids, taught some ladies how to dance around in the water and I still got to go for a bike ride in the middle of the day, still got to have a nice relaxing lunch, still got to read some trashy tabloid magazines (note: will bring own book next time) and I still got to bathe in the sunlight from the bay window of Ruth and Mark's living room. Not too shabby at all.

That's about all the news right now...I will bring more insight and personal reflection to the table later on. Actually, who am I kidding??? I've been doing this swimming non-sense for ages now, there's not much more to friggen reflect.

Oh and Craig made a very good point about my last post. The comment about our house not being too "flash". Well, it in fact is very flash. It's so flash that I have been blinking to try to get my eyesight back since I moved in. There. Happy darling?

-Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home