Nicole's Tour

A compilation of the experiences that the upcoming year holds for me. Add a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of poetic spirit...and hopefully all will turn out alright.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Ho Statement Retracted

Ok, I am willing to admit that despite my first, over-the-phone impression of Ivana, she really wasn't all THAT bad. And although there was a bit of tension upon meeting each other in person, things quickly calmed down and she did everything she could to help me out with my flights. So I appreciate that. And want everyone to know that she is not really a big ol' travel agent ho, she is actually a very nice person who through the effects of stress and uncertainty was coming off as a travel agent ho. But, in honor of humor and making even the worst situations sound funny I choose to leave the previous post up so that you may at least have a little chuckle from it. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home